About the handling of personal information
The Bell Tech, Inc. (mentioned below as "Company"), with the aim of being a company worthy of the confidence of its customers, employees and registered persons, has adopted a policy for handling and use of personal information, managing the personal information according to the rules regulated by JISQ 15001.
1. Compliance with Laws
The company prioritizes the compliance of laws concerning the protection of personal information as well as other rules and guidelines concerning the management of personal information.
2. Acquisition of personal information.
The company acquires the minimum necessary of personal information by fair and lawful means, always obtained voluntarily. The data acquired are of limited use within the purposes set out in Article 4.
3. What is personal information?
"Personal information" is information that we are managing and or archiving, relating to the individual, such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email, images and voices that identify the individual in particular.
4. Purposes of using personal information
The personal information of employees and registered persons will be used in restricted mode and limited to the following purposes:
- 1.To send notifications about the work or contract
- 2.Administrative services
- 3.Emergency contacts
- 4.To issue the employment verification requested by the employee
- 5.To offer services requested by the person
- 6.To provide information about our company
- 7.To ask for the collaboration for our marketing activities and researches
- 8.To correct or update the information under our management
INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Administrative Department 0566-28-0070
Business Hours: 8: 30 ~ 17: 30, Monday - Friday
E-mail address: email@example.com